Plea for help from someone in London near Trumpers Cuzon St

As Pete had pointed out in another thread the Trumpers shop in Curzon Street is selling off it's Sensor cartridge handles for £10 each, these used to be a fair few quid each. I called them today and they said they were an in-store only offer, I asked if she would mail one to me and then she had to go and "ask" about it, normally all mail order transactions are not done through the shop.

She said she would get back to me, meanwhile I thought I would reach out and see if anyone is going near Trumpers in cruzon Street, if you are would you be willing to pick me up a Sensor handle and send it up for me. I can send the money up front if needed, apparently there are a few colours and styles to chose from. I don't often use a cart but when I do the Sensor is my choice and plastic one broke, I was just going to buy a replacement one from the Bay or Amazon and then stumbled across Petes thread. If I can get a nice handle for a tenner plus postage I'd be delighted, heck I'd take two just to have a spare.

If anyone can help please let me know,

Thanks in advance.

If you pop over to 'Shave My Face' and PM a fella called Benjy58 (or somesuch) he might be able to help. He seems to spend a lot of his time round London buying stuff up to sell on to US.

Might be worth a punt?

If they will not post one out to you, ask them to set aside one for you (and one for me!) and I will stop by either this Thursday or one day next week

They are lovely handles for £10, there are/were quite a few different ones to choose from. I got one similar to a chrome EJ Chatsworth, I wish I had taken some pics of the display case. :oops:

A big thanks to Neo who kindly went into Trumpers and picked up two Sensor handles for me. Here are some photos of these beutifull items. The plastic one is light at 32 grams and the metal one os 85 grams so it will be inteserting to see if a heavy handle affects the shave with a Sensor blade. Will be a while before I will need them but it will take the sting out of being forced to retreat to cartridge usage.

Some photos and many thanks to Neo for the gesture which was very much appreciated. I think you will agree they are nice and worth a tenner of anyone's money. The new M3 and Fusion handles are in the £80-£100 bracket and while we may pour scorn on it I am sure they will sell well at Christmas, if you are already paying that much for the blades it would be a very nice gift.

Sensor01.jpg

Sensor02.jpg

Sensor03.jpg

Sensor04.jpg

Back
Top Bottom