Plain T shirt & Polos

My order arrived yesterday, I've been too busy to do anything with it until today.

I managed to get around the PAG small order surcharge by placing an order just over the threshold and adding a note saying "Just cancel any items that aren't in stock so that I can receive this tomorrow". I had a day off yesterday so that suited.

I ended up receiving 15 tops - 10 polos and 5 tshirts, and 14 are a good fit. The one that isn't is intended to be a close fit, which doesn't suit me.

I paid £45.33 including delivery, and all of the items seem to be good quality. I won't know until I've washed them a few times, but I'll come back to this thread if there's problems.

Thanks for the recommendation folks!

I have had Anvil shirts from PAG for yonks now, in fact as I type this Im sat wearing a white one that must be at least 5 or 6 years old, and its still fine. I wear them as vests under my uniform, though I do wear some of the more colourful ones out and about too. The only one that doesnt get any wear is a bright yellow one that makes me look like a duster.
Just the delivery surcharge of £15 stings a bit if you only order a small quantity.

Back
Top Bottom