Pimms? What to do with it

Borage flowers frozen within ice cubes, don’t you know old chap…;)

After that, lemonade, tonic water or bitter lemon. Slice of cucumber or lemon too? If I ever got down to Pimms in my heyday, it was usually just necking it by the bottle and waiting for the quick relief, that cure to life…

Strawberries, apple,and any other fruit you fancy with cucumber, mint and a dash of Angostura Bitters. Dilute with lemonade.and serve ice cold. If she likes it......Austins from Aldi is the same stuff and much cheaper. My wife loves it.....especially the alcohol 'sozzled' fruit at the bottom of the jug at the end!
Like this. Saving that for Matron - get me in her good books.

Thanks for all your replies chaps and I take it lots of fruit, lemonade, ice and a few roasted poor people who live in the middle of fields. Or used to.

Remember to keep the empties for defensive purposes when the inevitable hand to hand combat breaks out. :cool: - I.

For £20 I reckon the Pimms is more than cheap enough for enjoying a typical good old fashioned pub fight at the end of the night. Even if I do have to wear cream chinos, a blazer and boating shoes in the name of a jolly good fracas. Throw in a few peasants while at it.

Haha I can just see you in posh boy schmutter getting all lairy after a bottle of cucumber-infused tennis beer! Come come dear boy, fracas for flat roof pubs; Pimms precedes pugilism. Queensbury rules! Oof!

There are Queens involved? Bring on cravats while at it then.

I hate cucumber

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom