PIF - Body Shop Maca Root Face Protector

hunnymonster said:
beejay said:
First to correctly name the wood used to make the set in the photo gets the PIF.

What a load of old balls :ugeek: :lol:

(I have inside info, so I won't allow the PIF to come to me)

:D The set was made from the one on the right. They'd been lying in a friends garage for a long long time and the sapwood had been visited by woodworm many times over the years.
I've managed to date them to around 50+ years and made by Thomas Taylor in Glasgow
[attachment=0]
The wood is of course Lignum Vitae so Northam Saint is the winner, please PM me your details and I'll get the Maca Root in the post tomorrow..
Thanks all for the participation.
regards, beejay

Attachments

• P1030022.JPG
    360 bytes · Views: 18
Lignum Vitae, the only wood that sinks in water because it's so dense, used mostly for engineering such as pully blocks winching gear and such like, it's more like metal than wood. you wouldn't want to work with it unless you had some seriously heavy duty gear.

Jamie

beejay said:
hunnymonster said:
beejay said:
First to correctly name the wood used to make the set in the photo gets the PIF.

What a load of old balls :ugeek: :lol:

(I have inside info, so I won't allow the PIF to come to me)

:D The set was made from the one on the right. They'd been lying in a friends garage for a long long time and the sapwood had been visited by woodworm many times over the years.
I've managed to date them to around 50+ years and made by Thomas Taylor in Glasgow
[attachment=0]
The wood is of course Lignum Vitae so Northam Saint is the winner, please PM me your details and I'll get the Maca Root in the post tomorrow..
Thanks all for the participation.
regards, beejay

Cheers Beejay PM in a moment. Lovely brush and bowl and what a transformation, you have a great talent there.

Back
Top Bottom