Pic thread - shaving gear storage

Seeing as many of us here got quite a bit of gear I thought it'd be fun starting such thread.

I saw some pictures kicking around with the gear but it'd be good to have it in once place - people (definitely me lol) can get inspiration on how to better organise/store their acquisitions.

My collection isn't that big yet - although for 2 months I think i did amass quite a bit of software. At the moment storing that in a big box, and contents that i use more frequently stay in closest toilet next to my room (mirror is closer to my face there so prefer to use that area rather than bathroom).

image.jpgimage.jpg

having only a few razors at the moment, the ones having a box are put away next to my books, Rockwell currently residing with currently used gear, and other ones are put together in small tin at the bottom of soap storage box .
Looking forward to seeing how you all deal with gear acquisition!

Last edited:
Seeing as many of us here got quite a bit of gear I thought it'd be fun starting such thread.

I saw some pictures kicking around with the gear but it'd be good to have it in once place - people (definitely me lol) can get inspiration on how to better organise/store their acquisitions.

My collection isn't that big yet - although for 2 months I think i did amass quite a bit of software. At the moment storing that in a big box, and contents that i use more frequently stay in closest toilet next to my room (mirror is closer to my face there so prefer to use that area rather than bathroom).

View attachment 66562View attachment 66566

having only a few razors at the moment, the ones having a box are put away next to my books, Rockwell currently residing with currently used gear, and other ones are put together in small tin at the bottom of soap storage box .
Looking forward to seeing how you all deal with gear acquisition!

You have only been DE shaving for 2 months?

And you had found vintage Perma Sharp Platinums?

You my good sir are an inspiration to us all.

Very unexciting old shoe boxes in the loft for the parts of my collection not on display.

On display ... "my in service equipment" :LOL:

ACtC-3dmjYl10zUgbojz318m6zEkrgwRT1FKv6hRCYlOTYeKMzWlUAw2y_hLFaMtLsfT25MG17BAi3B-MBjAZw8hF9W7TkSA_9cZYRNxgMlAEivm6HKEvZZw25lalymWcnJLFvsuwY69Xwc29penYU243YPKjA=w800

ACtC-3e6TnJ71QwHKd8OWFaNCAp8Lltl63LEqOgYttD4DqF-IsH1H7Ll_4qVC1tcZvGT_Go_oDrIx7U0JECRfjR7-HhXVIyMc4btQeYqs2MXWSvmlBLlZcWGmB7Ew9_Ci3_M5FUUK4ZYTGorSq_M3RtnIqRbgQ=w800

My wife got annoyed with my open shelves and the associated dust so a new item was quickly on order. It's got LED lights! I didn't realise this until assembly but it's a nice feature. I've had to rationalise the soaps and brushes hence the sales recently. You'll notice 6 spare brush places - @gile and I are doing some Black Ops specials to fill these. The collection is then complete.20230924_184232.jpg
20230924_184246.jpg
20230924_184257.jpg
20230924_184306.jpg

My wife got annoyed with my open shelves and the associated dust so a new item was quickly on order. It's got LED lights! I didn't realise this until assembly but it's a nice feature. I've had to rationalise the soaps and brushes hence the sales recently. You'll notice 6 spare brush places - @gile and I are doing some Black Ops specials to fill these. The collection is then complete.View attachment 111574
View attachment 111573
View attachment 111572
View attachment 111571
It's a great honour to get front row in such an awesome cabinet :giggle:

Back
Top Bottom