Photo of the day

I don't mind at all fella. It is Jura
Thanks - that makes sense - your recently posted landscapes remind of places I can't quite identify properly. I'm sure there was the outline of Arran in a pic not so long ago? Jura - great whisky, where 1984 was written - could there be a worse place in the world to go live if you had tuberculosis? Not many - and the second worst midgies I have ever experienced. Cheers - I.

Thanks - that makes sense - your recently posted landscapes remind of places I can't quite identify properly. I'm sure there was the outline of Arran in a pic not so long ago? Jura - great whisky, where 1984 was written - could there be a worse place in the world to go live if you had tuberculosis? Not many - and the second worst midgies I have ever experienced. Cheers - I.
Correct Sir. My previous photo was taken on Arran looking across the bay towards Goatfell.
I concur, Jura whisky is superb and I bought a wee bottle of their discontinued Superstition. I was intending to visit Barnhill, but didn't get that far up, as there were ongoing road works...goes to show, even Jura is not exempt

Correct Sir. My previous photo was taken on Arran looking across the bay towards Goatfell.
I concur, Jura whisky is superb and I bought a wee bottle of their discontinued Superstition. I was intending to visit Barnhill, but didn't get that far up, as there were ongoing road works...goes to show, even Jura is not exempt
Never mind heres a little compensation....

A2F5B826-371C-4796-8714-CCA721367CA0_1_201_a.jpeg

B793D2D7-2183-4EDC-86CA-65D876DBD86D_1_201_a.jpeg

View attachment 73220

#talesofgovanhill

This afternoon - a funeral pyre of cds. When I rule the world - Crocs with socks - will carry a mandatory custodial sentence. :)

I.

@Blademonkey
That is a disturbing sight, an obvious style offence if ever did see one...Fking Crocks with socks!
3 years minimum sentence surely!!!

Paul.

Back
Top Bottom