Penhaligons Blenheim Bouquet

I not sure how this has happened but I have gone off the smell of my penhaligons soap to the point of I don't want it in bathroom. Has this happened to anyone else before with a soap or am I just weird :D

Phantom pregnancy? Mrs PC went off all sorts of stuff when she was pregnant. I've heard that the other halves can get symptoms too - even morning sickness.

over5feet said:
I not sure how this has happened but I have gone off the smell of my penhaligons soap to the point of I don't want it in bathroom. Has this happened to anyone else before with a soap or am I just weird :D

Use it for a whole week, you'll grow to like it.

No, seriously. When I first got some Tabac soap, I thought that the scent was pretty poor, but I used it because it worked so well.

I just got used to it, and now actually like it.

Ian

Thats what I'm hoping if not I'll have to trade it, But my gosh its really turning my stomach, I know the wife is pregnant and up chucking at different things but not me and please not my fav soap :cry:

I have using this in rotation with Occitane and some Geo Trumps lime soap and have not used the blenheim for a few weeks but when I did my gosh...

I have found that the change in seasons affect the soaps I prefer. I don't seem to have went off any as much as you have the BB but I do know I favour lighter scented soaps and creams at this time of year especially with Proraso splash and Cella etc.

Stick it in stash for a while and try later, if you really hate it send it to me.

"There in the distance ...look you can see them gathering"

"Yes I can see them , but what are they ?"

"Its the legendary Shaving room gannet squadron" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Audio is right, the seasons can have a big effect. I tend to use my Tabac in the winter as the scent is more of a winter scent to me. I use lighter fragrances for the summer like MWF etc which are easier to bear. Something about the hot air and a lingering scent from soaps doesnt mix.

I only smell soap/cream scents while I am using them. I find that the scent has gone about 10 minutes after the shave is completed.

Ian

Back
Top Bottom