Pen pouches

Hi all,

For Christmas my parents got me a lovely pen set.

I want to use them but I don't want them to get scuffed up when I put them in my drawer so I'm after a pen pouch.

Does anyone have any idea where I can get a nice pen pouch? It would be nice to have a double but 2 singles is also fine.

Any ideas on where to look would be great.

Thanks,

Dipesh

I have a Montblanc set, and checked their web site in the past and they have a number of 'pen pouches'. After looking at the prices I decided to stay with the cloth pouch that I had them in. You might want to look at the site to see the possibilities;

WELCOME TO THE MONTBLANC
ONLINE SHOP
Exclusive creations of timeless design and outstanding quality - explore the world of Montblanc online and shop for your favorite items.

BROWSE OUR BEST-SELLING WRITING INSTRUMENTS

A bit hard to give advice from Holland but I got my pouches from a pen shop and a tobacconist. A good cigar holder in leather will protect your pens - cigars are more vulnerable than pens.

Alternatively - drop Rod a line - he makes pens so maybe he knows

Thanks for the reply's chaps, I've had an email from Bill and it's all sorted and one is on the way.

Great idea on the tobacconists . Didn't think of that before. Quality Should be the same there and more reasonable priced than the pen's web site.

Back
Top Bottom