Pecksniffs ASB

Was in my local TK Maxx earlier and they had various Pecksniffs Products, Shaving soap, As & ASB, does anyone here have any experience of them..any good? The RRP is high on them, not sure how true it is !!

It does, i am still only using cream for now! Curious about the balm really, whether its any good or not.

I've used their Fearn cream (which is more like soap) and found it to be ok. I've shaved with much, much worse.

Ian

Ive picked up a few of the Pecksniff bits from TKmaxx..

The soaps i agree are so so .. not great not terrible.

The Balms are imo not bad at all .. ive tried the Fern and Oriental. Little bit goes along way and they are quite moisturizing.
I wont attempt to describe the scent becuase frankly that top note bottom note nonsense is completely beyond my nose.. i just know i like it and The misuses likes it..
I just wish the Fern cologne had a bit better staying power..

I was in my local TKMaxx today, and noticed that the Pecksniffs cream has now been re-labelled as soap.

I also noticed that they had boxes with "Aftershave" on them, but when I opened the box, the bottle said Eau de Toilette. I'm not convinced that Pecksniffs know what they're doing.

Ian

I like all of the Pecksniff scents that are available in TK Maxx. The ASBs are pretty good. I don't use the shaving soap/cream. It's ok but I have much better.

IanM said:
I also noticed that they had boxes with "Aftershave" on them, but when I opened the box, the bottle said Eau de Toilette. I'm not convinced that Pecksniffs know what they're doing.

Ian

Yes I saw that in TK MAX and nearly passed on it, it seems to be Eau de Toilette but in the wrong box
There nothing on the Pecksniffs web site like it so it must be old stock thats been discontinued and put in the wrong boxes just to get rid of.

When I realised it was EDT I walked out with both the Leather and the Oriental :)

Oh and they were 100mm bottles for £7.99 list price was £35 :shock:

For some reason the Fern is an EDC and doesn't half half the staying power of the EDT versions.. shame as its my favorite of them.

Back
Top Bottom