Passaround for newbies

Hi.

I've put together, with the help of fellow member Dodgy, a selection of interesting items for our new members to try out, then pass on to another new member.
The recipient doesn't have to pay anything except the postage cost to the next person.
If possible please add your own items so the stock doesn't diminish as it moves from person to person, but I appreciate if you're new to the wet shaving malarkey you may not have much. But you may have lots of experience and stuff and just be new to this forum.

Rules:
Let's keep it within the UK to keep postage costs and delivery times reasonable.

Contribute to the stockpile of items before you forward if you possibly can.

It's up to you who you send it on to, but i have promised it to go to @ekeko at the beginning of March. Please respect this.

Once I send the package to the first recipient it's down to them to sort out who it goes to and when. Same applies as it moves from person to person.

Each recipient pays for the onward postage.

Please don't take out loads of items and not contribute anything.

Please don't send to people not on the forum.

Post your thoughts and comments on stuff you use.

Take a photo when sending the package onwards so people can have a nosey and drum up some interest.

Try to hang on to the package for 1-2 weeks. This should be a reasonable amount of time for someone to try whatever bits they're interested in.

Don't take the piss.

I can't seem to post any photos in this thread but the original thread with photos is here:
Thread 'Passaround Ideas' https://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/community/threads/passaround-ideas.57804/

Hi.

I've put together, with the help of fellow member Dodgy, a selection of interesting items for our new members to try out, then pass on to another new member.
The recipient doesn't have to pay anything except the postage cost to the next person.
If possible please add your own items so the stock doesn't diminish as it moves from person to person, but I appreciate if you're new to the wet shaving malarkey you may not have much. But you may have lots of experience and stuff and just be new to this forum.

Rules:
Let's keep it within the UK to keep postage costs and delivery times reasonable.

Contribute to the stockpile of items before you forward if you possibly can.

It's up to you who you send it on to, but i have promised it to go to @ekeko at the beginning of March. Please respect this.

Once I send the package to the first recipient it's down to them to sort out who it goes to and when. Same applies as it moves from person to person.

Each recipient pays for the onward postage.

Please don't take out loads of items and not contribute anything.

Please don't send to people not on the forum.

Post your thoughts and comments on stuff you use.

Take a photo when sending the package onwards so people can have a nosey and drum up some interest.

Try to hang on to the package for 1-2 weeks. This should be a reasonable amount of time for someone to try whatever bits they're interested in.

Don't take the piss.

I can't seem to post any photos in this thread but the original thread with photos is here:
Thread 'Passaround Ideas' https://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/community/threads/passaround-ideas.57804/
Great effort C. Our newbies can benefit hugely from the generosity of @dodgy and your good self.

Back
Top Bottom