Closed Pass around Stahly head list

I've not got on with this at all, I can't get a close shave with it.

I will send this on it's way. MajorTom, I believe you are next on the list. I think I have your address on the back of the soaps pass around, but incase its not could you PM me your address anyway. Thanks

Lose the beard said:

What's goin on over there,

Might I suggest using your sharpest blade......a Feather if you have one. I noticed you loaded up a Red Personna, which is on the mild side as you know. Otherwise try a SharpEdge and see if that helps. If not, then the Stahly probably isn't for you.

Martin

Lose the beard said:

I will send this on it's way. MajorTom, I believe you are next on the list. I think I have your address on the back of the soaps pass around, but incase its not could you PM me your address anyway. Thanks
PM sent

OK, I tried the Stahly with a Feather this morning and it was an improvement, still nothing spectacular for me, perhaps this is just one that doesn't suit me for some reason.

The head has been cleaned and packaged up and is now en route to majortom.

Lose the beard said:
OK, I tried the Stahly with a Feather this morning and it was an improvement, still nothing spectacular for me, perhaps this is just one that doesn't suit me for some reason.

Thanks for trying it with a few different blades and thank you for your input.

Re: RE: Pass around Stahly head list

dodgy said:
Lose the beard said:

Thanks for trying it with a few different blades and thank you for your input.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to try it. Again, it shows in shaving we are all different, NotTheStig thought this was great, but I just couldn't get on with it, which is unusual for me as apart from a lightweight Tech I can normally get a good shave from most razors.

My time with the Stahle is now up. Used it with a Personna Lab and also a Polsilver and found it to be quite mild and pleasant to use, but at the same time gave quite a close shave. Thanks to Martin for the opportunity to try it out.
Nnathwani is next on the list. If you PM me Niral please, I'll get this beast off to you.

Pass around Stahly head list

That's my time with the Stahly up and I got on really well with it. Would love to try it with the massive vibrating handle (does it make much difference Martin?)
I tend to find I prefer the milder razor these days now that I shave every day so I think this why it suits me.

I've sterilised and cleaned the stahly so can Mondoj please PM your address and I'll get this sent out to you.

Thanks again Martin for giving us the chance to test it out.

NNathwani said:
Would love to try it with the massive vibrating handle (does it make much difference Martin?)

What's doin Niral,

Surprisingly, that huge honkin vibrating flashlight of a handle really doesn't get in the way of a good shave......at least performance wise. The shaking doesn't help anything, but it's not horrible either.

Thanks for your thoughts on how the Stahly fit you,

Martin

Back
Top Bottom