Closed Pass Around: Merkur Slant list (enchanted)

I've had a bit of quiet time today and read this thread though from the beginning. The Enchanted (marks 1 and 2) have had an interesting history, looking forward to my turn.

Hi. Any chance of getting added onto the list, right at the back of the queue? I am new to this pass around gig, so if I am out of etiquette, please accept my apologies.

Had the first shave with it today (turned up earlier in the week but have given it a real test today 4 day beard)

It is easily the best DE shave I have had, much closer than any other, a smooth close finish and no irritation. I am sold.

It is quite a heavy razor compared to my DE89, more than I like so I am wondering which of the bakelite slants would give me the closest equivalent shave.

Had the first shave with it today (turned up earlier in the week but have given it a real test today 4 day beard)

It is easily the best DE shave I have had, much closer than any other, a smooth close finish and no irritation. I am sold.

It is quite a heavy razor compared to my DE89, more than I like so I am wondering which of the bakelite slants would give me the closest equivalent shave.

How many passes did you do?

Back
Top Bottom