Closed Pass Around: Merkur Slant list (enchanted)

My time with the enchanted one is drawing to an end. I'll probably get another shave out of it before I send it on its merry way.

I have enjoyed trialling this razor and will keep an eye out on the BST for one in the future.

Final shave this morning. Definitely one to add to the rotation.

Thanks Dodgy for the chance to try this and TSR for providing this awesome forum :D

So who's next? Think it's Glen_Lee; if so please send me a PM and I'll get this on it's way once more.

Dan552 said:
Final shave this morning. Definitely one to add to the rotation.

Thanks Dodgy for the chance to try this and TSR for providing this awesome forum :D

So who's next? Think it's Glen_Lee; if so please send me a PM and I'll get this on it's way once more.

The pleasure is mine, Dan, and you are right about the next in line.

Glad you found her amusing,

Martin

Thank you Dan552, she arrived nice and safely today + a very generous assortment of blades......Looking forward to the Easter shaves. I love that a community such as The Shaving Room allows for a pass around like this! Many thanks, Richard

Used the Merkur for the first time this morning. Extremely close shave, no irritation nor any blood!!!

Although only used once, I'm very impressed. I look forward to the next couple of shaves.

As a quick update; had 2 very close and irritation free shaves using my go to blade, the Personna Platinum Chrome. Plenty of chatter on various forums that the 37c seems to pair up well with something sharper, like the Sputnik. So will switch blades to the Sputnik.

Will post on to the next person on Wednesday. Would that be Celtic67?

Glen_Lee said:
As a quick update; had 2 very close and irritation free shaves using my go to blade, the Personna Platinum Chrome. Plenty of chatter on various forums that the 37c seems to pair up well with something sharper, like the Sputnik. So will switch blades to the Sputnik.

fly3k said:
I'm interested in trying this to compare to the 39c so could I be added to the list please?

Glad she fits you Glen and yeah, Celtic67 is right.

Steve, you now have a ticket.

dodgy said:
Glen_Lee said:

fly3k said:
I'm interested in trying this to compare to the 39c so could I be added to the list please?

Glad she fits you Glen and yeah, Celtic67 is right.

Steve, you now have a ticket.

Cheers Martin.....Celtic67 please PM your details and she will be on her way to you tomorrow morning!!!
Richard

Whoops, didn't notice this yesterday. I'm going to Spain for a week on Saturday, hardly seems right that it should sit doing nothing. Any chance I can miss a go & it go to the next person instead?

Celtic67 said:
Whoops, didn't notice this yesterday. I'm going to Spain for a week on Saturday, hardly seems right that it should sit doing nothing. Any chance I can miss a go & it go to the next person instead?

All set....just switched you with fly3k. So Steve, give Glen your mailing info.

Many thanks Dodgy & TSR for the opportunity to try this razor. I must say, I found her to be extremely effective and not at all aggressive. I've had a number of very smooth, & close shaves with absolutely no irritation. Been a great opportunity, and I love the good will of TSR. Only problem now is that I want to buy one :-/

She is on her way as we speak to Fly3k. Enjoy!

Thanks Richard

Back
Top Bottom