Closed Pass Around : Lightweight Plastic Tech and Trumpf slant OC COMPLETE

I'll have to revisit the littler tech when it comes back as to see how aggressive it can be, no idea how to tame it down as no real blade gap or exposure? The blade is held quite snuggly into place at the corners of the baseplate suspect giving it no vibration or movement giving it more a SE or straight shave feel than flexible DE shave?

Glad you got good results with the Trumpf, I think they are currently the best thing since sliced bread in terms of comfort and results. The blade is easily loaded with a little bit of practice, but certainly not as scary as a shave as it would first appear?

For those that may be interested as I snuck this in for a surprise shaver, this is what the Trumpf looks like:

FB_IMG_1455225466065.jpg

Glad you got good results with the Trumpf, I think they are currently the best thing since sliced bread in terms of comfort and results. The blade is easily loaded with a little bit of practice, but certainly not as scary as a shave as it would first appear?
The shave was not scary at all. I have used slants before, but didn't get them. This one I get. It works :D
I'm not easily scared by a razor anyway. What's the worst that can happen? If you start slicing up your face, you stop and use something else. This has never happened, but there's my exit plan.

Just an FYI, the Trumpf in the passaround is slightly different to the one in the pic as I have 2, don't be shy about adding or using a sharp blade as I've found it can tame and handle it well. The lightweight one, maybe not the sharpest blade as Andrea's found out, it's a little .

Back
Top Bottom