Active Pass Around: Fatboy

... and @matteob is off the list again (RAD :rolleyes:) ...
  • Who knows how many people since 2011
  • Bechet
  • riverrun
  • Liocer
  • Looney12345
  • Grant Prichard
  • … You?
The list is open.

Legend: Currently with, On the way to, Waiting, Completed

Sowwy I ended up buying one a chap on ATG offered me one for a very reasonable price to bought it. I hope you guys are enjoying this though.

Indian made Old Spice: lucky you! I so miss the original scent.

Yesterday's first Mumbai shave and the first for the Fatboy.

Brought my travel gear with me and thought I'd add an extra country to the Fatboys now long list of passport stamps... It even got me stopped at Heathrow security, I assured them there were no blades!

Half decent shave with the Fatboy, started on three, moved up to 6 pretty much straight away for the first pass, down to 4 for the second. Bit of irritation on parts of my neck I don't normally get but a good all round result andtoday (the next day) the result is still decent.

P&B tonic has an interestingscent, hard to place, but as a post shave is top notch, very nourishing and moisturising even with a small amount and it was replacing my Thayers Aloe WH, Speick AB and Speick AS, so three jobs and it seemed to do it well!

The Imperial Rum solid cologne unfortunately was a bust for no other reason than I wasn't particularly keen on the scent (lots of cloves) and neither was the Mrs who ordered me to wash it off.

Enjoy the room with a view

img_20161114_173821-01-jpeg.3777

The Fatboy is currently 'parked' at @Looney12345's.
Anyone else interested in trying this classic? No waiting list!!

• Bechet
  • riverrun
  • Liocer
  • Looney12345
  • … You?
The list is open.

Tbh, my only concern was financial/postage, sure it wouldn't break the bank but with xmas around the corner and what not, money is tight and accounted for.
What's the deal, recorded?
Signed for preferred. 2nd class will definitely do. £3.95 if I'm not mistaken. Not signed for is a quid or so cheaper, but the risk is higher.
Get it when you fancy it (@Looney12345 will pay the postage), give it a loving home for Christmas and pass it on in the next year when someone else shows interest. This is a slow pass around.
:D

Signed for preferred. 2nd class will definitely do. £3.95 if I'm not mistaken. Not signed for is a quid or so cheaper, but the risk is higher.
Get it when you fancy it (@Looney12345 will pay the postage), give it a loving home for Christmas and pass it on in the next year when someone else shows interest. This is a slow pass around.
:D

Arm twisted, sign me up.
@Looney12345 incoming pm

Cheers River

Sean A

Not to concerned about you dirty load of scumbags but should I get some barbicide to clean it up before passing it on?
Where would be the best place to purchase said item. Ebay I'd guess?

The thought didn't even cross my mind with the newbie pass around I am ashamed to say. [emoji53]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Not to concerned about you dirty load of scumbags but should I get some barbicide to clean it up before passing it on?
Where would be the best place to purchase said item. Ebay I'd guess?

The thought didn't even cross my mind with the newbie pass around I am ashamed to say. [emoji53]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Definitely worth getting some buddy, Amazon, eBay, they all sell it, it's relatively cheap and last an age!

Arrives safe and sound today, same day as the disinfectant.
[emoji106] [emoji106]
Only issue. I had a BBS shave last night.

f314e6122318c5b6a3ace2e68ba629f3.jpg
Mix 60ml with 1 litre of water.. (or 30ml with half a litre etc), just enough to submerge the razor. 10 minutes. Done.
Enjoy the Fatboy.
  • Bechet
  • riverrun
  • Liocer
  • Looney12345
  • SAnderson781
  • … You?
The list is open.

Back
Top Bottom