Pashana Aftershave

I'm more of a Leslie Sarony fan myself ("He played his ukele as the ship went down" etc.) I was privileged to meet him, many years ago. My grandfather was keen on music, and I have all his gramophone records, some of which go back to the First War (he was an RFC pilot), and then on through the Twenties and Thirties. Some cracking stuff, Including GF, and I have a good supply of needles for the wind-ups.
An education sir, I thank you. :)

The original Pashana was produced on the UK mainland. The name was bought by Denman based in Newtownards in N Ireland. Many years ago I used to call in to their factory shop. They later introduced the Jack Dean brand which was rebottled Pashana product ( in the same bottles with a different label) at a higher price more suited to younger customers who were willing to pay more

Those Pashana bottles sure are beautiful, I thought it was gone forever and I'd never see a glass bottle again. It's one of the heaviest and loudest of aftershaves I've ever used and the scent is very good.

I too thought it was gone forever. However, I soon realised that if I crept up behind my neighbours dog whilst he was cocking his leg I had the perfect substitute.

lol. I don't agree with you but tell me what do you consider the best smelling after shaves?

Back
Top Bottom