Parker Adj. Injector V2

Looks good.

Can you take injector blades on a flight in hand luggage?

If not are you stuck with cartridge razors or is there any "proper" razor options?
I don't think you have any options at all other than cartridges. Everywhere I've looked before (mainly gov.uk or tsa) said you can throw in fixed-blade (disposable razors).

But I haven't chanced trying to take them through just in case they take it off me, though they'll only take the blades so no real loss.

I'd imagine airport security would take a dim view of you trying to take loose blades on a plane.
Tbh I expected the answer to be no but thought as injector blades seem smaller and self contained in a little plastic/metal box it may be different.

Also wanted an excuse to but this razor or maybe a supply :giggle:

I admire the adventuresome spirit and it makes for great stories when the Police drag your azz out of the terminal after a good azz beatin'!!

:D

I admire the adventuresome spirit and it makes for great stories when the Police drag your azz out of the terminal after a good azz beatin'!!

:D
:ROFLMAO:
More like they just just give me a dodgy look and lob it in the bin.

Does remind me of when we attached a bottle of water to a massive dildo hidden In the grooms carry on luggage during a stag do once. "did you pack this yourself sir?" as the implement was revealed for everyone to see :ROFLMAO:

It appears that Parker heard the "gnashing of teeth" some had regarding their original intro injector razor and just introd a V2 that is more "aggressive" on the higher settings. Scroll down a bit on this link for info: https://sharpologist.com/parker-adjustable-injector-razor/

Here's a V2 review:

I have the V1 and use it as my travel razor locally in the UK. Not sure I need the V2 but curiosity may make me cave in as usual

Back
Top Bottom