Palmolive stick doubles in price!

Hi - just been in my local Tesco's and I noticed that the Palmolive sticks are now 99p! Still cheap I know, but that's a 100% increase!

What next - Tesco DE blades at £4 for 10?

Twist To Open said:
Hi - just been in my local Tesco's and I noticed that the Palmolive sticks are now 99p! Still cheap I know, but that's a 100% increase!

What next - Tesco DE blades at £4 for 10?

was in asda yesterday and noticed the box is now a light green colour. is it the same soap?

Try Wilkinsons...they had Palmolive sticks in yesterday (1st Sept ) at 49p each.....Tesco this morning £1.49 Rip off merchants..their yearly profit figures must be down....

Noticed Tesco had some 60 watt light bulbs in at £1.50 each....I know the EU just banned 'em but thats just racketeering.

Same soap. New box. Still 49p in Wilkos . . . probably not for long though if others have trebled the price.

Tesco's are always bumping prices to double or more. You will prob find it "on offer" in a couple of weeks at some where between 49p and 99p. You may even find it at 49p in a different branch. The prices vary from where we are in Bideford to Barnstable some 9 miles down the road. We shop mostly at Tesco but I would question their price "rises" and "offers".

Back
Top Bottom