Palmolive in tubes

that’s mad iv always paid £1.49 and my last purchase was in the last 3 months
Yes, I used to keep an Arko in my Amazon basket to save looking for it when I wanted one.
The Derby Lemon, photo above on previous page, cost me £1.50 on Coolbuy plus £3 p&p. On Amazon it's now £6.80 and free delivery.
Last year Amazon listed Dove soap for men - 2 bars for £9. Savers were selling it for 49 pence each. Greedy Amazon.

There's a known Turkish wet shaving online shop that has Arko creams for 1,44€ and Derby for 0,80/0.96€.

Back to the product of the topic, yesterday I had an exceptional face shave with the Palmolive Rinfrescante. For the price (I paid 2,22€ online) this is hard to beat.

I have to revisit the Classic/Sensitive that I thought weren't as good.

These are made in Germany and the the Rinfrescante in Italy, right?

There's a known Turkish wet shaving online shop that has Arko creams for 1,44€ and Derby for 0,80/0.96€.

Back to the product of the topic, yesterday I had an exceptional face shave with the Palmolive Rinfrescante. For the price (I paid 2,22€ online) this is hard to beat.

Classic used to be made in Belgium, now it is made in Italy and it's excellent stuff. I agree the Rinfrescante is wonderful stuff. I think it's one of the better shaving creams at any price.

Why don't you name the shop?

Reactions: J23
Palmolive is as good as many far more expensive creams. I love TOBS Sandalwood but it’s not a ‘better’ cream for 7 to 10 times increase in price.

Yes, I used to keep an Arko in my Amazon basket to save looking for it when I wanted one.
The Derby Lemon, photo above on previous page, cost me £1.50 on Coolbuy plus £3 p&p. On Amazon it's now £6.80 and free delivery.
Last year Amazon listed Dove soap for men - 2 bars for £9. Savers were selling it for 49 pence each. Greedy Amazon.
I’m unsure if it’s Amazon or the sellers on Amazon.
Luckily i have around 20 years supply of Arko creams mostly because i don’t use them lol

Good deal on eBay, 3 for £7.49
One stockist for Palmolive Rinfrescante, in Germany and £34 postage.
Amazon has one tube, and it's £12
EDIT I've found it. Ebay is funny. I searched for Palmolive Rinfrescante and found one stockist. I search for Palmolive and wade through the results to find the one you mentioned. I'll give it a miss. It has menthol. Thanks anyway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom