Palmolive in tubes

Rinfrescante contains ‘mentolo’ and it’s made in Italy. I wouldn’t be surprised if Colagate-Palmolive has a contract with Proraso to produce it for them.

Don't know if it allowed.
But the Turkish online shop is razorus dot com.
I went to razarus.com and yes, some prices are very reasonable (some dearer than Amazon) but no VAT added, and the postage is a mystery.
Buy and find out, it seems. The site mentions there is free postage above a certain amount, but doesn't state the amount.
Do you know? If it's €25 then I'll make an order. VAT is a known quantity, but postage / free postage should be made clear.
Thanks, and waiting for an answer.

I went to razarus.com and yes, some prices are very reasonable (some dearer than Amazon) but no VAT added, and the postage is a mystery.
Buy and find out, it seems. The site mentions there is free postage above a certain amount, but doesn't state the amount.
Do you know? If it's €25 then I'll make an order. VAT is a known quantity, but postage / free postage should be made clear.
Thanks, and waiting for an answer.
They seem to be shipping from Turkey. Doesn’t that mean you’d also have to pay import fees? Can get very expensive for a few tubes of cream.

Where are you located? I’m fairly sure you can find it in larger urban areas/towns/cities with migrant communities and those typical mom-and-pop shops where they sell everything from cheap alarm clocks to rice etc.

A made the order a few years ago, this is what I remember.
I bought it using Turkish Liras in the website because it was cheaper than selecting Euro. I don't think I paid extra than the value that was announced in the website.
The shipping cost was about 69 TRY and it was sent by DHL and like @J23 said I paid customs. Don't know how much, but I remember some regret.
After that razorus announced economy shipping with tracking (at least this is what I have in my notes).

This unknown variables is the reason I keep (98% of) my shopping inside the EU (in my case).

A made the order a few years ago, this is what I remember.
I bought it using Turkish Liras in the website because it was cheaper than selecting Euro. I don't think I paid extra than the value that was announced in the website.
The shipping cost was about 69 TRY and it was sent by DHL and like @J23 said I paid customs. Don't know how much, but I remember some regret.
After that razorus announced economy shipping with tracking (at least this is what I have in my notes).

This unknown variables is the reason I keep (98% of) my shopping inside the EU (in my case).
VAT is 20% regardless of which country the order is sent from. UK or abroad. We have to spend well over £100 to also attract import duty.
Being as I live in the UK, I can expect no friendly concession from the EU. I buy mostly from China.
Ah well, I might order. I'm not in a rush. If I do, I'll let you know. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom