Palmers cocoa butter

After finding a bottle of Palmers cocoa butter lotion left over from the last time I knocked Mrs. Cubert up, I've decided I love the smell and wish to smell of it.

Does anyone know of a cologne that smells like it?

Yeah love the chocolatey smell....Been using it for years on and off....Unfortunately flies and midges seem to love it as well...so I've switched to Nivea sensitive for the summer Doggy walking...That works.............Don't want folk thinking I have a problem..........now do we?

I've heard of chocolate scented soap and even chocolate Mint herb for cooking...but can't say as I've heard of chocolate Cologne........Unless Cadbury do one...................Now there's a thought for us chocoholics'

GOLDCREST said:
Yeah love the chocolatey smell....Been using it for years on and off....Unfortunately flies and midges seem to love it as well...so I've switched to Nivea sensitive for the summer Doggy walking...That works.............Don't want folk thinking I have a problem..........now do we?

I've heard of chocolate scented soap and even chocolate Mint herb for cooking...but can't say as I've heard of chocolate Cologne........Unless Cadbury do one...................Now there's a thought for us chocoholics'

Saw this in Boots the other day, not tried it but might be worth a punt, we all know the girlies love chocolate:icon_wink:
Lynx Dark Temptation

Feverish googling has lead to a mass of niche brand and other gourmand fragrances, a lot of which seem only to be available in the US, but none of which really match the brief of Palmers Cocoa Butter.

Things like Borneo 1834, chocolate greedy, Vanille Mokha, A*Men, Rochas Man.

I think I'll just get another bottle of Tom Ford's Black Orchid and smell like a chick.

Jamies said:
GOLDCREST said:

Saw this in Boots the other day, not tried it but might be worth a punt, we all know the girlies love chocolate:icon_wink:
Lynx Dark Temptation

I've had this conversation with a couple of girls before - both seemed to agree that the best two deodorant's (for smell) were both Lynx - Dark Temptation and Africa...

...personally I'd like to think it was my charming personality that had them interested, but hey-ho...

Back
Top Bottom