PAA Quantum Razor

ATG

Supporter
Supporter
1676474912313.png

More information on the link below

Beat me to it. Just received the email. It looks quite good and I like that it comes with two base plates. See? I was right: nothing shiny gets past Dan the Man! :ROFLMAO:
I too like the looks of it and I think it's sensibly priced. Love the fact that you can have the flare tip in different accent colours. Shame postage is ludicrously expensive. Anyways is non purchase year 2023 so it shall be added to 2024 wish list ;)

I too like the looks of it and I think it's sensibly priced. Love the fact that you can have the flare tip in different accent colours. Shame postage is ludicrously expensive. Anyways is non purchase year 2023 so it shall be added to 2024 wish list ;)
Do you think anyone will stock it over here? Not that I’ll be trigger pulling but other folks might be. @Boycie83 might want some for the Emporium.

Do you think anyone will stock it over here? Not that I’ll be trigger pulling but other folks might be. @Boycie83 might want some for the Emporium.
Both Agent Shave and Shaving Time are selling PAA products but can't see any razors so who knows. I'll ask them and post here the response for anyone interested.

Back
Top Bottom