Our white scuttle

We want introduce you our scuttle.

Really we think is a good scuttle, because these :

1.- I´ts made in porcelain, not pottery. The porcelain it´s more resistent against the hits, it´s exactly material as your wash-basin. It´s a material with the same look over years.

2.- We design and making the scuttle in Spain. We are making tiles and decorated porcelain from XVI century in Talavera de la Reina ( The actual name of Talaveras in Mexico or California came from the name of our city ). This is not a cheap production, it´s an european product

3.- The scuttle is one piece. Have a internal space to fill with water and go to warm in the microwawe about 2-3 min.

4.- You can make lather in with soaps or creams.

5.- It keep warm the lather all the shaving time. There is a great pleasure to shave with warm brush and lather, specially in winter .

6.- You can clear the scuttle without problem with only with water.

7.- This scuttle is for ever.

Some pictures :

cal2.jpg

cal4.jpg

cal5.jpg

The price it´s only 49 € .

International orders please e-mail us : <!-- e --><a href="mailto:info@varonia.com">info@varonia.com</a><!-- e --> to send you the most economical shipping

Warm regards

Jesus

Jesus

Just so you know ... I actually got married in the town hall in your town square!! My wife is Spanish and we needed a mayor to marry us before the main party. It so happens my brother in law hunts in your region (wild boar, deer etc) and knows the locals v well. Hence he arranged the ceremony.

The ceremony was very simple, but when we came out, the town band was practising and ended up serenading us. Wonderful experience ... and great people.

.. and the scuttle looks very stylish. Out of interest, how do the heat retaining properties of porcelain compare to stoneware clay? I thought porcelain was actually quite thin and brittle so would actually lose the heat and break easily.

Best of luck
David

I can see that (very) thick porcelain will retain the heat (the same way a wash basin does), but I thought a scuttle needs to transfer the heat from the inner chamber to the lather bowl. Does porcelain do this well too if it is so thick?

I think it is fair to say that in Europe, this is your real competition
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.schwarzweisskeramik.de/enindex.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.schwarzweisskeramik.de/enindex.html</a><!-- m -->

Your scuttles do look a lot more modern and are a bit cheaper. How do you think they will compare in performance etc?

That looks nice, but I won't be buying one for the following reasons:

I don't use a scuttle

My heritage won't allow me to buy pottery produced outside of Staffordshire

Ian

chicken neck said:
Jesus

Just so you know ... I actually got married in the town hall in your town square!! My wife is Spanish and we needed a mayor to marry us before the main party. It so happens my brother in law hunts in your region (wild boar, deer etc) and knows the locals v well. Hence he arranged the ceremony.

The ceremony was very simple, but when we came out, the town band was practising and ended up serenading us. Wonderful experience ... and great people.

Congratulations !!! but beware the spanish girls are very jealous !!1: regards to her

.. and the scuttle looks very stylish. Out of interest, how do the heat retaining properties of porcelain compare to stoneware clay? I thought porcelain was actually quite thin and brittle so would actually lose the heat and break easily.

Best of luck
David

No, no the porcelaine it´s very hard and resist the heat obviously. Sincerilly it´s a great scuttle.

IanM said:

I don't use a scuttle

Ian

Great reason , you must save this tradition !!!!

chicken neck said:
I can see that (very) thick porcelain will retain the heat (the same way a wash basin does), but I thought a scuttle needs to transfer the heat from the inner chamber to the lather bowl. Does porcelain do this well too if it is so thick?

I think it is fair to say that in Europe, this is your real competition
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.schwarzweisskeramik.de/enindex.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.schwarzweisskeramik.de/enindex.html</a><!-- m -->

Your scuttles do look a lot more modern and are a bit cheaper. How do you think they will compare in performance etc?

The heat is transfered by the porcelaine very, very well cause you can heat the porcelain almost at ignition. With the pottery not.

varonia.com said:
IanM said:

I don't use a scuttle

Ian

Great reason , you must save this tradition !!!!

Only a man named Jesus could be so forgiving!

Ian

hunnymonster said:
chicken neck said:
I thought porcelain was actually quite thin and brittle so would actually lose the heat and break easily.

He did say it was more akin to what the great white telephone was made of, not bone china...

:lol: The bill for the key board is on its way :lol:

Jesus, what are the scuttle dimensions?

Like Arrowhead I was not in the market......

Back
Top Bottom