OSP Dark Matter release

Merkurologist

Supporter
Supporter
Hi everyone.

I know some of you were saying my prices are high. Just want you to know I have listened and have come up with this for now...

Just to let you know that my Black Friday deals start tomorrow at 8pm. All products are 20% off.

It ends sunday 29th at 8pm.

No discount code needed. Just check out normally.

I welcome the price reduction, even though it's for only one day. Your previous post hinted at a more permanent price reduction ;)

I welcome the price reduction, even though it's for only one day. Your previous post hinted at a more permanent price reduction ;)

Thank you.

The sale is on for 9 days (20th to 29th) and a permanent price reduction is still something I am working on. I was hoping that a longer sale period would be a quick step in the right direction and would show you that i am listening to customers.

Merkurologist

Supporter
Supporter
Thank you.

The sale is on for 9 days (20th to 29th) and a permanent price reduction is still something I am working on. I was hoping that a longer sale period would be a quick step in the right direction and would show you that i am listening to customers.
My apologies, it's 9 days.

It's good to hear you're listening, I currently own 5 of your soaps and at current prices there are a few soaps that would come before OSP when it's time to get new / renew stock. If prices were more competitive I'm sure more OSP soaps would find their way to my den :)

Best wishes.

Thank you.

Well, you've enabled me. Urban Viking and Dark Matter just ordered. Why am I so weak!?

Top Bottom