OSP cream

A

Aaron1983

Ive just had a shave with some of my new OSP sandalwood. Wow, lovely stuff. Awesome lather....slick as, [emoji5][emoji5]

Anyone else had great results with OSP?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got the vintage and 1882 creams
Both excellent performers,great scents and well worth the money,
Still unsure what the scent for vintage is supposed to be
It reminds me of the sweet shop at the Black Country museum, id be interested to find out.
Never the less brilliant creams for the price

They are STUNNING creams. I have the Sicilian Lemon and Vintage, and couldn't be happier. For me personally, they are the best creams on the market.

I think you right about that. Ive always thought truefit and hill to be the best but i think OSP is now my number 1 cream. Excellent performance.

Reactions: OSP
Unfortunately I didn't get on too well with OSP soap, but REALLY wanted to as James seems like a lovely guy. I tried a few but regret selling all of them now!

His creams are definately on my "to try" list. Even more so after some of the comments above!

Unfortunately I didn't get on too well with OSP soap, but REALLY wanted to as James seems like a lovely guy. I tried a few but regret selling all of them now!

His creams are definately on my "to try" list. Even more so after some of the comments above!

The cream i would still kinda class as a "soap" as i still load it the same way as soap. Otherwise its like a thick paste which you would have to bowl lather or something.
Loading your brush straight into this cream (hard paste) is your best bet.
I absolutely love this cream and just placed a order for the barbershop scent.

Reactions: OSP
Back
Top Bottom