Orwell's final warning

But he had a little help. (mescaline)

...he was also a eugenecist and a malthusian, a dark side that seems to get brushed under the carpet. His penchant for population control was also shared by his brother, Julian Huxley, who was the first Director of UNESCO and the President of the British Eugenics Society, who's members ideas influenced those in Germany, with disastrous consequencies...

With a tendency for a fearful pessimistic outlook of a dystopian future I have long thought that 1984 and Brave New World were more prophesy than fiction. The question is, are we going that way because people read these books and orchestrated it (ie self-fulfilling prophesy) or is it just the nature of power and the books merely predict the inevitable? I chose not to watch Minority Report as I figured that would just confirm my suspicion!

Power, corruption, control,... we need a solar event to wipe out all electronics,... blind our keepers for a while.
Haha the only good MP is an EMP?! Yes technology serves to tip the balance of power even further, that's true. Without all the digital surveillance and social media things might be quite different I guess. Probably the only one of them who'd stand a chance would be Dominic Raab cos he's got a 3rd Dan in karate!

190802-karate_16c52c46d73_medium.jpg

Back
Top Bottom