Open the box!

In the aftermath of downsizing from a large house to a small bungalow last year a couple of boxes have been moving from room to room while awaiting sorting! Finally done them today. One was towels - easy! The other was a mix up of my old hobbies/obsessions or whatever.
An old keyboard and mouse (don't have anything to plug them into anymore) a couple of pairs of binoculars (birdwatching - twice I think!) Although one pair I inherited from a grandfather I never met and must date from the thirties/forties so might be worth investigation.
Amongst other nick nacks and oddities were a collection of cameras - three 35mm and three digital compacts. Two of the 35mm were not worth hanging onto so were disposed of. The others are seen here -

1EBFBA56-05DB-4A36-80C8-201E74681CE5.jpeg

Clockwise - Olympus AZ-200 Superzoom (35mm), Sony DSC-P52 Cybershot, Nikon L26 Coolpix, Fujifilm S1800 Finepix.
A motley crew to be sure but all clean and working (although I haven’t checked out the Olympus until I get hold of some film!)
This is going to be fun just trying them all out again after the last few years of iPhone photography - erm, maybe ‘photography” is wrong, try snapping!
Evening all…

Back
Top Bottom