Oops! Deleting photos.

I notice others who have done what I did and "tidied up" their photo hosting sites by deleting photos. The result is that they get deleted from any posts made on internet sites. Just a blank space is left with a message that the photo has been deleted. It's a pity because it mucks up the whole point of the post in some cases.

Be warned!

It can't be helped Peter at the end of the day when you regularly post photo's including shave of the day you have to empty your photo's from your hosting site, it's impossible to keep uploading photo's without doing this, I have a major clear out about once a month, and only keep a shot from something I think deserves saving and only save this on my PC, I still delete this from my photo hosting account.

Jamie.

Interesting one this, I have various hobbies one of which is customising and tuning Co2 Air rifles and so was a member of a few forums, I posted a heap of research and photos on one particular forum which was stored on the forums server all was well until I fell out big time with the forums admin this resulted in me (and a few others) being 'locked out' of the forum I can log on but have read only rights I cannot post or more importantly delete any of my contributions, if i had hosted my photos via photo bucket or similar I could have deleted them no problem, but they then disappear from every forum! So whats best?

Back
Top Bottom