One year on

Just realised that it's turned a year since I started down this road.
Have to say I'll never go back to the electric razor, I did try it once this last year, bloody awful, now its only use is as an emergency hair trimmer! Got a few de's, brushes and straights in the collection along with some nice belgian coticule stones, a new bathroom and many other bits and pieces which I've enjoyed researching and chasing down. My shaving life is so much more relaxing and enjoyable now, it's my time. :)

ChrisC said:
Just realised that it's turned a year since I started down this road.
Have to say I'll never go back to the electric razor, I did try it once this last year, bloody awful, now its only use is as an emergency hair trimmer! Got a few de's, brushes and straights in the collection along with some nice belgian coticule stones, a new bathroom and many other bits and pieces which I've enjoyed researching and chasing down. My shaving life is so much more relaxing and enjoyable now, it's my time. :)

And so say all of us!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

How time flies. It is good to hear you are enjoying the adventure. I feel very much the same way, I never could use an electric as it brought me out in an awful rash but I do know what you mean, there is simply no going back.

Back
Top Bottom