Omega = Proraso

Can anyone tell me if Omega is the same as Proraso? I've read on some vendors sites that it is made by Proraso and some market it as the cheaper alternative. I have a tub of Proraso but wondered if Omega had more menthol in it?

Anyone know the cheapest supplier online for Omega cream. Everywhere I look has it for sale at good prices around 3.99 but then add on about a fiver postage!

I've heard that Proraso makes the Omega shaving creams, but as I am not that experienced in wet shaving, I believe there are plenty of fellas here who can easily confirm or correct that.

Thanks Sir Ed-8 but they only ship within USA.

Connaught Shaving Supplies have it but at the same price as Proraso 4.90 + 2.05 shipping. I was hoping it was a cheaper version of Proraso just the same soap!

simmo3801 said:
Thanks Sir Ed-8 but they only ship within USA.

Gary ships outside the USA - ShoeBox is where I got my sputniks and some Lord blades. Just email him, let him know what you want, and ask him for the shipping fees. He'll get back to you soon to acknowledge your email, and let you know the shipping a bit later on... well, that's how it went with me. Sadly, he couldn't ship the Booster's samples due to the amount of alcohol, but he did ship the J M Fraser samples of shave cream.

Cheers UH but he's already looking for $9.99 for the Omega so by the time I add on shipping I'd be better using Connaught.

As I said I thought I might be able to pick up the Omega as a cheaper branded Proraso if you see what I mean. Places like Shave Shack have it for £3.95 which is a good price and £2 cheaper than Proraso but then they charge £4 to post it! Connaught sell Proraso and Omega for £4.90 and £2.05 shipping.

If I could find a cheap supply I'd use that rather than Proraso but if it's same price then not much point!

Proraso,Omega y Santa Maria La Novella are made by the same company,Martelli.Omega and Proraso doesnt have lanolin anymore on its formula,Santa Maria La Novella does,and cost like 8 times more than Omega.

Back
Top Bottom