Omega brush smell.

Hi all,

I hope your all well. I have a Omega Badger brush that I have used about four times. My question is it is still losing some hairs and it smells really bad. I look at it currently and it puts me off before even using it. I have moved primarily to synths and a semogue, so just wanted to know if there are any recommendations. If not, I will be looking to sell it, as someone else may be able to love it.

Let me know what you think?

Thanks Mark

soak it ,then lather up a boat load of arko , leave it sitting loaded up overnight ,& then rinse & repeat . i had a really bad boar brush ,did the arko treatment for 3 days ,solved the stink issue . however it now smelled of arko , so it would depend on your view of arko,s scent . any strongly scented soap should do the trick . good luck

Thanks Jester, I'm more bothered about the smell. Mind you it does shed a fair bit as well. I wouldnt buy another badger brush for all the usual reasons again. I'm not convinced I'm keeping this one as yet. Cheers though Mark

Hi Jester, it really works! I soaked it a few times leaving it overnight (with the wife saying 'why don't you use one of the other hundreds you've got', I asked her to count her shoes...). Tried it after a couple of goes, so it works. Still shedding some hairs and by no means a favourite. But handy for rotation. Thanks again Mark.

That sounds terrible and unfixable
how much you wanting for it