Omega brush smell.

Hi all,

I hope your all well. I have a Omega Badger brush that I have used about four times. My question is it is still losing some hairs and it smells really bad. I look at it currently and it puts me off before even using it. I have moved primarily to synths and a semogue, so just wanted to know if there are any recommendations. If not, I will be looking to sell it, as someone else may be able to love it.

Let me know what you think?

Thanks Mark

soak it ,then lather up a boat load of arko , leave it sitting loaded up overnight ,& then rinse & repeat . i had a really bad boar brush ,did the arko treatment for 3 days ,solved the stink issue . however it now smelled of arko , so it would depend on your view of arko,s scent . any strongly scented soap should do the trick . good luck :)

Thanks Jester, I'm more bothered about the smell. Mind you it does shed a fair bit as well. I wouldnt buy another badger brush for all the usual reasons again. I'm not convinced I'm keeping this one as yet. Cheers though Mark

Hi Jester, it really works! I soaked it a few times leaving it overnight (with the wife saying 'why don't you use one of the other hundreds you've got', I asked her to count her shoes...). Tried it after a couple of goes, so it works. Still shedding some hairs and by no means a favourite. But handy for rotation. Thanks again Mark.

Hi all,

I hope your all well. I have a Omega Badger brush that I have used about four times. My question is it is still losing some hairs and it smells really bad. I look at it currently and it puts me off before even using it. I have moved primarily to synths and a semogue, so just wanted to know if there are any recommendations. If not, I will be looking to sell it, as someone else may be able to love it.

Let me know what you think?

Thanks Mark
That sounds terrible and unfixable
how much you wanting for it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom