Olympic Torch

As with a lot of you I would imagine we where lucky enough to have the torch come through our village today an this is one of the photos I took

[attachment=5177]

Attachments

• CSC_0521.jpg
    CSC_0521.jpg
    421 KB · Views: 67
Nice one!

It went right past my coffee shop ( and Ben Ainslie's) in Lymington last Saturday. I was long gone after my market day breakfast. But there were large crowds despite the rain. Not long now!

antdad said:
Can't look at the logo without thinking of fellatio since somebody mentioned it.

If that's the case, it sounds like you'll be buying lots of logo pins. No no no. that's too harsh.

Ok.....let's try this: will you be purchasing any Olympic memorabilia? Yeah, that's better I think.

The sex thing seems to be mostly because of how the color (and the color itself sometimes) is applied.

Here's a version that is about the least suggestive.........it's also pretty damn ugly........heh.

Attachments

• thumbnail-4.jpg
    thumbnail-4.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 25
I did go and see the torch, but as much as I like some sport I am a bit fed up with all the hype now. I couldn't get any tickets so ill be watching the cycling go past in Kingston from one of our suppliers offices. I didn't manage to blag any other corporate tickets so they must be hard to get. I can usually get invited to most big sporting events through either a client or sponsor, but nothing for the Olympics :(

That's great that you got to see it. Impressed with the quality of the photo. Was it moving when you took it?

Hits the streets of Hackney today, I am working all day supporting the boys & girls keeping Hackney clean. We will have the streets gleaming :D

Have a great day....we will!

I very much hope that the WL stuff will be donated to the federation and passed down to grassroots clubs to use rather than just rusting in a lockup. That's what's tended to happen in the past, anyway. Seventeen full competition sets!

Back
Top Bottom