Olivia Seife

AJP

Hi guys.

Has anyone tried Olivia's soap? What would you say it is comparable to? Does it lather like Mama Bear's / Nanny's or something else?

I ask as being in the Fatherland, the P&P shouldn't be too much for a change if it is worth a try. :D

Thanks.

same here. Like a not-so-good version of Henk's super slippery clay-laden lubricious lather-maker. Get that instead. Or Nanny's latest.

Rev-O said:
same here. Like a not-so-good version of Henk's super slippery clay-laden lubricious lather-maker. Get that instead. Or Nanny's latest.

:lol: I have both of Henks - Unless he has a third out now...? I also have some of Sharon's latest version too. I was just wondering as i had seen someone else use this.

Cheers.

I've got some Olivia's Dark Rhassoul crema. I was given some by Robin on at SRP (he's not on there now) when he sold me a straight razor. I'm not over keen on its performance compared to other products I have including Nannys. It smells great. PM your address and I'll send the pot on to you if you like.

i had some of the Sodium Olivate based ones and passed them around in PIF's

i wouldn't get them again, but the WM versions are Stearate based so should be better

a good slippy lather but no mountains of soft peaks

don't get it in the tins though

Lol. Whatever you do, don't get the brown coloured one. Cut me up into pieces as it doesn't quite produce a lather.
Would make nice bath soaps as they are full of goodness.

My first Shaving Soaps except for Wilkinson Sword blue bowl, I thought I was a cream man until I found French Shea Butter soaps. I used them once or twice and they are now at the back of the closet.

Back
Top Bottom