Old Spice Fresh Lime Group Buy?

As I previously mentioned on here I was trying to obtain a contact in India who could supply OS Fresh Lime, the Shulton formula. He had mentioned that he could supply glass bottles which I will come to later. He has offered to sell a plastic 100my OS Fresh Lime bottle for $6.19. I am not sure at the moment how much shipping would be.

What I would like to know is would a "few" guys be interested in a group buy? I don't want to flog this to death in the opening round so would initially limit it to 6 bottles, 1 for myself and 5 others. I would be willing to organise it but would have to set up some ground rules:

1. Funds to me by paypal as gift to include postage from India and onward p & p to you in UK
2. A PM to me accepting that if customs take an interest no items will be posted until any charges levied by customs are paid in full equally by the 6 of us
3. One bottle per person to make this fairer to all
4. That you trust me and have patience on your item being delivered

There may be more conditions but that's all I can think of at the moment and I'm up at 05:15!

Please don't PM me yet until I get confirmed shipping costs from India and onward in UK so I can give you a total price.

I just want to know if there would be sufficient interest. Obviously if each bottle is going to work out at £12 or something silly then it won't go ahead.

As this isn't an actual Group Buy I hope I don't get flamed or whatever they call it at B & B for psoting it in General...

My only concern re the glass bottles is the cost of shipping. Once I get a firm cost to send 6 regular bottles I will ask re the glass ones. It may be that I need to make up a certain weight so if that's the case I will enquire about the glass ones. I would like one myself but within reasonable price range......

Me ... take me ... I´m also interested :lol: I would love to have a glass bottle :D Of course it would be a problem with my shipping address, yes!?

Mikael, where do you live? Obviously if it's outside the UK you would need to pay the extra postage but other than that shouldn't be a problem.

As my initial post states this is an idea for PLASTIC bottles at the moment. I have asked him regarding the glass bottles and am still awaiting a confirmed price and shipping costs.

simmo3801 said:
Mikael, where do you live? Obviously if it's outside the UK you would need to pay the extra postage but other than that shouldn't be a problem.

As my initial post states this is an idea for PLASTIC bottles at the moment. I have asked him regarding the glass bottles and am still awaiting a confirmed price and shipping costs.

Sweden, that´s cool with me, to pay some extra shipping. I would be most interested in the glass bottle deal and only maybe in the plastics (if you need some extra pull to get the deal through I´m in).

Back
Top Bottom