Old Spice Article. Today's (15 07) Daily Telegraph Website.

If anyone has been on the DT website this evening there is an article titled "Old Spice: Nice Ads Shame About The Smell".

The gist is that some guy is claiming that OS is absolutely disgusting and purely for the antient of the male gender. Though the responses are few in number the reaction is mixed.

Humph! In the Telegraph of all papers?
:shock:

Re: Old Spice Article. Today's Daily Telegraph Website.

I've been using Old Spice Whitewater for the past few days and it smells great, as agreed by Mrs PC. I don't know how far away from the original scent it is though. As most here at TSR are aware, I am a hip, cool, happening young dude so if I use OS then it must be good. :cool:

Pig Cat said:
I've been using Old Spice Whitewater for the past few days and it smells great, as agreed by Mrs PC. I don't know how far away from the original scent it is though. As most here at TSR are aware, I am a hip, cool, happening young dude so if I use OS then it must be good. :cool:

Young?

Ian

IanM said:
Pig Cat said:

Young?

Ian

Er...35 is young. Isn't it?? :?

Pig Cat said:
IanM said:
Pig Cat said:

Young?

Ian

Er...35 is young. Isn't it?? :?

It is to me...

:cry:

Its good to be one of the younger forum members for a change ;)

That article was a total load of ignorance! The comments told him so too - now, were all of those comments from TSR members :lol:

quattrojames said:
Its good to be one of the younger forum members for a change ;)

That article was a total load of ignorance! The comments told him so too - now, were all of those comments from TSR members :lol:

i wonder who our youngest member is.......?

i'm only 34 :D

Back
Top Bottom