Ogallala bay rum with lime and peppercorn

Just got a bottle of this.. I love the smell - very unique. Without shaving I put some on, and it burned, well more of a very very warm sensation really. If you look at the bottle the oils settle which I assume is why you should shake it well, to create a suspension. Anyway, after the initial burn my skin was left feeling excellent. Seems some people get burn and others not at all..? Sensitivity to essential oils maybe?

I got a sample of this yesterday from Simmo, and recalled it having a burn, but wish I'd read this thread again yesterday to remind myself of when the burn came! I like the oily content to it, and splashed some on, there was no burn so I splashed a bit more on.

:eek:

:oops:

After about ten minutes I was able to conclude that it's lovely lubricating stuff, I will be getting some soon.

JaseB said:
Just got a bottle of this.. I love the smell - very unique. Without shaving I put some on, and it burned, well more of a very very warm sensation really. If you look at the bottle the oils settle which I assume is why you should shake it well, to create a suspension. Anyway, after the initial burn my skin was left feeling excellent. Seems some people get burn and others not at all..? Sensitivity to essential oils maybe?

I think it depends on how rough the shave was. If a very scratchy shave you´ll get the burn of the lifetime :lol:

Back
Top Bottom