Ogallala Bay Rum Lime and Peppercorn favour !

Hi Guys,

After a Favour really, can someone do me a big favour and let me have a tiny tiny amount of this, as i am working on a new bay rum and i was curious as to what this smelled like.

if anyone can help me in my research that would be great, and when the new fragrance is ready i will send you a 4fl oz bottle as a thank you

cheers

steve

Hi Steve,

I don't know if this helps. West Coast Shaving in the US will not ship the Ogalla Bay Rum products outside the US because of shipping restrictions and this is stated in bold writing when you try and buy it.However, they also sell a sampler kit for $16 and there is no such restriction mentioned for it. It may be an oversight or not. But it may be worth a try.

The link to the product is:

http://www.westcoastshaving.com/Genuine-Ogallala-Bay-Rum-Bonanza-Pack_p_791.html

See what you think.

Erik.

Yes I have some and I have some empty 5ml sample bottles too.

Re-send your address mate and It'll be in the post tomorrow.

Edit: For what it's worth I don't think this is remotely "Bay Rum" like... not in the old British style anyway. It's super nice and extremely interesting.... just not very rum like. Sounds daft but with your own make BR I imagine a salty Navy sea captain wearing it in 1800 in the Carribean. It's very rum heavy and spicy.
With Ogalalla I imagine cowboys wearing it down Mexico way in 1890 after their bath following a week on the trail! It's really tangy and a little fresher. More modern in a vintage way?

Chalk and cheese mate but I hope it's some use to you. (Like I'm any good at pinning down scents!)

Hi Steve,

It's me again. I have just ordered a sample pack and it was processed ok. They may yet decide to cancel the order, but if it goes through, I'll let you know,

Erik.

Back
Top Bottom