Offered a cheap Aristocrat (Edit - think it's a Rocket....)

I've got the opportunity to purchase a silver-coloured (not sure on finish) Aristocrat for £23. It's cased and in very good condition.... worth it?

One thing - not sure if it's a junior.... how would I tell?

Re: Offered a cheap Aristocrat

neocaligatio said:
I've got the opportunity to purchase a silver-coloured (not sure on finish) Aristocrat for £23. It's cased and in very good condition.... worth it?
Yeah, if you don't like it you can always throw it to the vultures on BST :D 23 quid sounds more than reasonable.

Max

What sort? English type? If so yes, but if the Rhodium plating is crackered think twice because I don't think it can easily be replated even in Nickel.

If it's an AJ, yep still worth it, Rev O sold me a crap one for £25...I learn't my lesson.

The case has this integral blade container:

2177750536u_0x

but the razor isn't an open comb.

and if it turns out to be a Rocket instead in a posh case? I presume they're worth less...
Apologies for the ignorance - brushes are my forte!

Re: Offered a cheap Aristocrat (Edit - think it's a Rocket..

Excellent bargain, you can try it and if you don;'t like it you can get your money back easily, or even a little more if you stick it on evil bay.

Re: Offered a cheap Aristocrat (Edit - think it's a Rocket..

Pat marks reveal it to definitely be an HD Rocket - given it a clean and it's nearly immaculate!

I'll really looking forward to giving this one a go - the build quality and mechanism are superb and the 'twist' is smoothest of any razor I own. Having used Superspeeds and Slim Adjustables since parking the Tech I haven't ever used a proper English razor!

Back
Top Bottom