October 2020 Acquisitions

Anbbas Tux
At under £8 delivered I couldn't let it go. Especially the included travel sleeve.
Al1nioy.jpg

In the Travel Shaving thread someone mentioned a collapsible pet bowl for use as a shaving bowl, costing next to nothing. I was intrigued and ordered one from a Chinese seller, for £1 including postage! It's plain, no nubs but has a slightly raised outline of a puppy. I will try it out and then put with my travel stuff for whenever. I don't have pets. It's actually the same size as the one I bought from a shaving outlet, minus the nubs.
IMG_0356.JPG

Looks like a bargain :) May I ask what your verdict is on this brush?
I would say the backbone is in between the Zeniths and the Yaqis. The tips although soft, aren't as soft as the Yaqi's.
A trial lathering was very good. It has my favourite handle shape
Looking forward to trying it out in real shaving soon.

Oh and "Each to his own"

Enabler alert:
There is also another resin handled synth (same handle style) from the same seller:

Spent the day over with my father today and managed a little time in York. Now didn't know they had a 'Bath House' shop. But I do now and a few quid less in the bank later

IMG_20201006_213630.jpg

IMG_20201006_213610.jpg

The white tea and rose I am going to put away to one side for Christmas. A really stunning fragrance with a wonderful longevity. I can still smell it nearly 12 hours later. A lighter scent than C&S 88, but nice to have choice between two cracking rose perfumes.

"le piece de resistance" arrived todaywoo.gif
My birthday pressie, a 6/8th near wedge with Cocobolo design "C" scales and turned brass spacer.

Thank you Ulrik at Koraat razorsthanks.gif

Shamefully just left on my doorstep for hours, luckily its not too rough around my area and it was there when i got home from work!
Is it worth the wait " well i should bloody well coco"
Too damn right.
She is beautiful in the hand and i cannot wait to try it out.shave1.gif
PA080001.JPGPA080002.JPG
RAD Over, it only took 18 -24 month. Although i may have another one of these;)

"le piece de resistance" arrived todayView attachment 60140
My birthday pressie, a 6/8th near wedge with Cocobolo design "C" scales and turned brass spacer.

Thank you Ulrik at Koraat razorsView attachment 60139

Shamefully just left on my doorstep for hours, luckily its not too rough around my area and it was there when i got home from work!
Too damn right.
She is beautiful in the hand and i cannot wait to try it out.View attachment 60138
View attachment 60135View attachment 60136

That really is a stunner. Fine acquisition Tony.

"le piece de resistance" arrived todayView attachment 60140

Thank you Ulrik at Koraat razorsView attachment 60139

Too damn right.
She is beautiful in the hand and i cannot wait to try it out.View attachment 60138
View attachment 60135View attachment 60136
Stunning Tony , Enjoy your new razor and I will be interested to hear your thought once you have given it a run. Love the scales !

Back
Top Bottom