November acquisitions

Vintage Penhaligon's shaving soap, cream, and balm. The same old story: I didn't really need them, but it was too good a deal to pass up, especially for the tallow-based soap.
zUZTYja.jpg

More blades..not that I don't have enough as it isView attachment 49051

Perfect number of blades = Existing number of blades + incoming package of blades/next order of blades.

What are they are like? I used one a very long time and I'm fairly sure I liked it, but can't remember much about the experience. How do they compare to a Vokshod? (presuming you have used a Vosk)

Perfect number of blades = Existing number of blades + incoming package of blades/next order of blades.

What are they are like? I used one a very long time and I'm fairly sure I liked it, but can't remember much about the experience. How do they compare to a Vokshod? (presuming you have used a Vosk)

Haven't given then a try yet. The Voskhods preform great in my Homelike razor and Razorock game changer 0.84. will try these blades in those razors first and let you know

Gave them a try in my Razorock Gamechanger 0.84 with some Wickhams soaps. Great shave on the face but some irritation on the neck. So far the Voskhod's are better as they give me a smooth shave all over. But its early days yet...need to try with other razors before I give a definitive decision.

Gave them a try in my Razorock Gamechanger 0.84 with some Wickhams soaps. Great shave on the face but some irritation on the neck. So far the Voskhod's are better as they give me a smooth shave all over. But its early days yet...need to try with other razors before I give a definitive decision.

Thanks for the info. I have some Rapira Swedish Supersteel blades, I really should get around to trying them soon.

Back
Top Bottom