November 2020 Acquisitions

[IMG]

My NOS Super Mint C - Mon Blackie Solingen 5/8th + Arrived Today from the USA..Looks as if it Was Just Made this Morning..My Last One I Bought Would Not Hold an Edge Due to Dodgy Tempering Issues..So I Just Had to Get Another One..Its Actually Closer to a Full 6/8th Not Including the Spine..
;)

It was Only Listed a Matter of Minutes as a Buy it Now..Got it for a Real Good Price..Almost Impossible to Get One in this Kinda Nick..Wunderbar..
:D

Billy..
:chores016:

[IMG]

My NOS Super Mint C - Mon Blackie Solingen 5/8th + Arrived Today from the USA..Looks as if it Was Just Made this Morning..My Last One I Bought Would Not Hold an Edge Due to Dodgy Tempering Issues..So I Just Had to Get Another One..Its Actually Closer to a Full 6/8th Not Including the Spine..
;)

It was Only Listed a Matter of Minutes as a Buy it Now..Got it for a Real Good Price..Almost Impossible to Get One in this Kinda Nick..Wunderbar..
:D

Billy..
:chores016:
Your SR collection must be epic! Got a picture of them all?

Hi Stephen,
Are you still using your one ? I am finding it harder to use some Vintage SEs, as I am getting such great Shaves with modern AC/SEs.However, if I want a challenging Shave, I o for Vintage.
Hope you are keeping fit and well during these challenging times.
Regards-Mike
Hi Mike
Yes indeed! The Streamline is still going strong and I'm very proud of it.
Hope you and yours are well too.
Kindest regards, Stephen.

So I was in morrisons today. I don't go to morrisons that often now as we prefer Aldi across the way... But aldi had run out of the usual catfood we get the little fluffballs, so my missus decided we were going to Morrisons. I did say she should go in on her own otherwise I will just start buying stuff but she insisted I went in too....
IMG_20201114_185844.jpg

£13.33 later...... (intro price normal price £20)

Well I did warn her....

So I was in morrisons today. I don't go to morrisons that often now as we prefer Aldi across the way... But aldi had run out of the usual catfood we get the little fluffballs, so my missus decided we were going to Morrisons. I did say she should go in on her own otherwise I will just start buying stuff but she insisted I went in too....
View attachment 61172

Well I did warn her....

The new Gillette DE razor really could introduce this hobby to a considerable market, especially if it's on sale in shops like Aldi.

View attachment 61172

Well I did warn her....
It's a good razor for the price

Back
Top Bottom