None shave of the day

Well all my new equipment is ready to use, been looking forward to a de shave for some time. Only thing that's missing is me as i've been admitted to hospital! I won't let them near me with their plastic disposables. Will leave me with heavy growth to test the de out!

DrAnderson said:
I won't let them near me with their plastic disposables.

Last time I let them near me with plastic disposables in a hospital it wasn't my face they wanted to shave!

Hope the hospital stay is nothing serious and you're out and shaving ASAP

Steve J

DrAnderson said:
Well all my new equipment is ready to use, been looking forward to a de shave for some time. Only thing that's missing is me as i've been admitted to hospital! I won't let them near me with their plastic disposables. Will leave me with heavy growth to test the de out!

At least you will have a great shave to look forward to.:icon_razz:

Get well soon.

Thank you for the messages. I've been diagnosed with a blood clot in my lung. Will be on anti coagulant treatment, all the more reason to get my de technique right!! 3 full days growth here to tackle already.

Sorry about your dilemma Doc,

What I do every year to celebrate the birthday of Chief Sitting Bull is to shave like a Native American, Yep, one morning each year I use the same shaving tools as they did long ago.

You probably don't know this, but those people used to pluck their whiskers away. Yep, had special tweezers and everything.

I'll include a link that shows what I bought a while back. These are nice, because I can grab large whiskers clumps at one time. Very fast, compared to pulling out one at a time.

As you might imagine, it's a painless process. Sometimes I almost fall asleep because the shave is so gentle. Give it a try! Oh hell, you're already in the hospital. Perfect! Just ask someone for the large hemostats. That'll do the trick.

Martin

Oh.......also good for nose hair and unibrows.

http://www.ebay.com:80/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&item=110823910597&nma=true&rt=nc&si=a0KupjaDw1yni%252FmpYGx34WrcjW4%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Back
Top Bottom