No Shaving Purchases 2021 and other suggestions for the year

I like the sound of this, however I would need to tweak it as i dry out my natural brushes between shaves. Blades may also be an issue.
It does sound more of a challenge though.

I'm doing Vegan soap month as well!

... but (apologies) lathering up exclusively with a new piggy for the month to really get to know him. I'll also restrict my blades to Indian sub-continent (so, SuperMax, Vidyut, Lancet, Treet and so on ... but not Indian made Gillette) and picking a small group of razors to run through those with: Muhle Rocca, RazoRock Slant, Gillette Tech (1950s) and Yaqi Katana.

Fun! Enjoy your shaves, folks.

For me it’s austere august (another Reddit challenge) - one soap, one splash, one razor, one blade, one brush for the whole month.

for September - maybe a straight September ? (Using only straight razor) and sample September (going through soap samples)

If these sound like terrible ideas or good ones, I'd be interested in your thoughts.
September Razor for SR ( Straight Razor)
Having said that, I've never seen the point on these themed threads, I'm sure for some people these, OCtober or using a single soap for a month, are a lot of fun ideas but if you have a bunch of soaps then obviously you enjoy variety, the same goes for razors, after shaves, brushes, etc. So why would you want to punish yourself for a month? Unless you are trying to prove a point to yourself that you only need a particular razor or a particular type of razor, brush, soap, etc.
For me, shaving with the same soap, same scent, same brush, razor, etc. everyday just doesn't appeal and for that reason I won't be investing, I'm out!

Reactions: ATG