Nice lot on e-bay

nice bunch of razors on ebay uk. bunch of rotters you all are. SOME of the rarest gillettes ever made, and the sellers wont ship to the USA.
One can only cry when I see a 200 quid razor with a starting bid of 2 quid... and no one bidding on it... and I cant even get it shipped to the states. not fare

Fishing rule #1.

When you find a good spot, don't tell anyone. ;)
If I was bidding on it then I agree but I don't have the cash and if I can point it out to one of you good gents to get a bargain then its all good.

It went for £41 in the end

nice bunch of razors on ebay uk. bunch of rotters you all are. SOME of the rarest gillettes ever made, and the sellers wont ship to the USA.
One can only cry when I see a 200 quid razor with a starting bid of 2 quid... and no one bidding on it... and I cant even get it shipped to the states. not fare

Bit like the 80% of guys on US forums that won't sell to the U.K..

hey ill sell to anyone. No one wants my excess razors....

Some of the razors I saw were the Gillette equivalent of getting a Darwin deluxe, un used, in the original factory shipper carton for 5 dollars..

If I was bidding on it then I agree but I don't have the cash and if I can point it out to one of you good gents to get a bargain then its all good.

It went for £41 in the end

No. It's not good for the person already bidding. This has been discussed on this forums in the past and was agreed that this practice would stop. It seems all the old mods have gone!

OK folks, last cigarette and I'll be shot a dawn eh? Or maybe just a lite flogging as a first offence? Don't worry though, all this has put my life in focus and I'll swear not to commit such a heinous crime in future.

Just seems a bit strange that other "in motion" ebay lots are linked on the forums and no comments are made. Double standards by some? Or is it a face fits issue?

Last edited:
OK folks, last cigarette and I'll be shot a dawn eh? Or maybe just a lite flogging as a first offence? Don't worry though, all this has put my life in focus and I'll swear not to commit such a heinous crime in future.

Just seems a bit strange that other "in motion" ebay lots are linked on the forums and no comments are made. Double standards by some? Or is it a face fits issue?

If memory serves me right it's ok to link to BIN listings but not auctions that are bid-based.

Back
Top Bottom