News on Wickhams 1912 shave soap

It is one of the scents to be sent of to the toxicologist but does not show on the scent list because it will be released later in the year. The plan is to roll these out in groups of 3 at a time just so I can make the 1912 more manageable to produce, as the soap can only be made in very small batches. :)

Do you know which three will be in the first group?

Will you stick with the ice cream tubs for pots, Darron? I have to say that I am not a fan, especially with soft soaps.

Edit: Silly me! I can see fine well that you have changed for '1912' - but not in my bathroom. So far.

Last edited:
I am very tempted by the Russian Leather 1912, if it smells anything like the imperial leather soap I may not be able to stop sniffing it.

Jim

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Will you stick with the ice cream tubs for pots, Darron? I have to say that I am not a fan, especially with soft soaps.

Edit: Sill me! I can see fine well that you have changed for '1912' - but not in my bathroom. So far.

Not for the 1912 Carl, the new tubs are 250ml capacity with 140g soap. This was the maximum amount before things became messy using the biggest Cadman brush I own. There is a lot of space to lather straight out of the tub and they have a much better seal locking in all the fresh lathering goodness. :)

I have also taken onboard the requests for side scent labels, so that the soap can be quickly identified when they are stacked.

You know what Richard I am still undecided. Two will be Citrus Musk and Russian Leather, the 3rd maybe Club Cola. I have to decided in the next hour as I will be making up stock of the third today. :)

That sounds like an awesome lineup and clever to not issue a lot of 'similar' scents in one group.
The Citrus Musk sounds extremely interesting so might have to order that when you got some for sale.

Best of luck - based on my experience with the 1912's I've tried you have a big hit on your hands with this line.

Reactions: Fox
Had a terrific shave with Citrus Musk today. What a great scent and ridiculously good performance. I loaded my big Epsilon knot a bit more than usual and was rewarded with more than enough creamy and protective lather. The post shave is quite amazing and I almost regretted using a balm afterwards, it was was pretty much unnecessary.
Thanks Darron.

Reactions: Fox
Back
Top Bottom