B

Brent Kansas

hello
I live in the flatlands of Kansas. Have been wet shaving 20 years. have several razors and a badger best
and have tried several soaps and creams Looking forward to being on the board and learning
more later
brent Kansas the flatlands

What's up Brent,

Oh good, another guy from the USA to schmooze with. Never spent much time in Kansas myself, except to get to somewhere else while driving. I understand that state is known as the 'Polynesia of the Midwest'.

Heh, you're gonna laugh like crazy when you read some of the goofy English expressions these guys use. I understand most of what they're saying, but sometimes their phrases are impossible for me to figure out. We're talking about em being used in context, which still does no good. This may be a form of new member hazing.......or, these phrases may actually be nonsense or some sorta secret code.

It's a good group though. Most of em seem to be gay, but you probably already figured that out. Not that there's anything wrong with that of course......just making conversation. I do hear the term 'Poofter' being thrown around a lot, but I'm not sure what that means.

Martin

Oh.....I should warn you since you're not familiar with my posting style. Just for future reference, I can sometimes insert tiny bits of sarcasm into a post.

Oh yeah, one more point before I forget: When I first joined I was told a few things about getting along here. First was, don't talk about the War, and the second was that antdad can be cranky sometimes. Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom