Newbie User Checking in

Hi
New user to this forum. Have been lurking on Badger & Blade for a while and DE shaving for a few months.

Started with a cheapo Wilkinson Sword jobbie fromthe high street just to see if it suited me. Now waiting delivery of a Gillette SS 1966 to get going and looking for a new DE razor as a birthday present next month.

BS

Thought it more appropriate to mingle with a local crowd.

The B&B chaps are very friendly though and thats were I got my SS from. Hopefully it will be here tomorrow.

Cheers Chaps.

Came back to wet shaving after years of electric and cartridges. Never used a DE until last November :eek:

At the moment I'm using some Crabtree and Evelyn Sienna Cream I had from wayback. I've only got a cheapo brush at the moment, but its good enough (I think). Found some older C&E soaps, which I'll give a go once the cream's used up.

Looking at getting a new razor for a present - general newbie advice seems to suggest either an EJ89 or Merkur 34C. Although I'm liking the EJ87 in Ivory.

bigsimes said:
Looking at getting a new razor for a present - general newbie advice seems to suggest either an EJ89 or Merkur 34C. Although I'm liking the EJ87 in Ivory.

All good choices. The EJs are essentially the same razor just with a different handle design. Either of those or the Merkur could be all the razor you ever need.

Back
Top Bottom