Newbie up north

Hello everyone,
My name is Will and I've been shaving properly now for about three years . I mainly use straight razors and single edge blades, occasionally I will still use a DE if I'm in a hurry etc.
This is the first online shaving forum I have joined except various G+ shaving communities. I don't make video's etc , I just tend to dip in and out of forums for advice and recommendations as of yet. I'm looking forward to all the benefits being a member of a forum like this should bring.
I'd be interested in getting involved in the UK pass around of the HTGAM G+ community, an administrator mentioned if I joined TSR and talked to Ben Laidler I could get in on this. If anyone has any advice regarding this or how to get in touch with Ben Laidler that would be great. Thanks Guys.:huh:
Will

Will, I have received your PM chap and will reply in good time. The passaround is something Douglas and I are working on at present. I suspect it will be 2-3 weeks before we are set to get things started but keep an eye on the lending pool section for my post.

Welcome to TSR!

Back
Top Bottom