Newbie Pass Around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, just joined...been keen on taking this up for a long time...joined to see if I can find some advice and product knowledge..hope this pass on thing is still active, would be a great start..
Thank you, I look forward to reading and chatting with you all.
H

Hello all, just joined...been keen on taking this up for a long time...joined to see if I can find some advice and product knowledge..hope this pass on thing is still active, would be a great start..
Thank you, I look forward to reading and chatting with you all.
H

Hello! Welcome to The Shaving Room.

I've got the box next up, but if there's no one after me I'll send it on to you are a week or so.

If you're after something in the meantime, Phoenix and Beau are a good place to start for soaps...

Tom

Thank you kind sir, looking forward to the knowledge increase in this art...remember seeing my dad shaving and, I don't know why I didn't try it when I started shaving, guess cartridges had already made a mark on the landscape....at 50 now and taking my first steps, when my dad had used this method his whole life...amazing!
Better late than never.
Thank you all so much for being welcoming and really decent friendly chaps!

Can I be added to the waiting list please? I have been DE shaving for about 18 months now and I have lots of products already and lots more that I want to try! I have been inspired by Kevy & Paulh and I blame them both entirely for my collection if not for them I'd have an EJ89, an old WS brush and a stick of Palmolive and that would be about it!

Hello! Welcome to The Shaving Room.

I've got the box next up, but if there's no one after me I'll send it on to you are a week or so.

If you're after something in the meantime, Phoenix and Beau are a good place to start for soaps...

Tom

Hey Tom, is this pass-around still active? How are you getting on with the box?

Looney12344 I've not yet got it, been away with work this week. I'll get it tomorrow no doubt.
Could someone let me know who I'm passing it on to next please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom